Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Cards

I'm always excited when I make new cards. I want everyone to see them. Even if I plan to mail them to folks. Yesterday and today, since work is "in waiting" (I have 2 projects, and on both I am waiting to hear back from the designer/engineer), I decided to make St. Patrick's Day cards. Really, it is just a way to send family new pictures of Kendal.

Anyway, I suppose i'll have to wait to post the photos of my new SPD cards. But until then, I made 5 designs (12 cards) to be sold on consignment at Dulcinea (the place where Stephanie works in Greenville).

So anyway, here are my new cards! If you have any ideas for me, let me know! (BTW, these are scanned copies of the cards, they are much prettier in person!)




3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...