Sunday, January 27, 2008

customizing

for the last 4 hours, i've been trying to figure out how to edit the HTML and make myself a new "background" for this blog. so far, i've been quite unsuccessful. the closest i've gotten is changing the background to a starburst blue, except all the text disappeared. can't have that. so nathaniel keeps waking up, i guess the click click of the keyboard is keeping him awake, combined with the light. poor thing. he is such a light sleeper. so i'll cut this short. well nevermind, he decided to sleep on the couch for a while. sometimes, you just sleep better on the couch, you know? plus kendal is grunting and thrashing (he kicks his legs fiercely probably to gas in his belly). so, that is noise that keeps waking up N. so lastly, before i sign off for the night, kendal ate peas today. not many, just a few. and he didn't seem to mind them much! tomorrow, we will have more! (plus rice to fill his little tummy.) ok. so i'll blog again later. like, tomorrow when i'm procrastinating working on my project (work project).

2 comments:

  1. I'm really going to have to dedicate several hours soon to figuring this new Blog out. It seems it can do a lot and each person's Blog I've looked at is somewhat different w/ personalized things on it.

    Still, I'm struggling w/ giving up Yahoo. Just like dumping a bad for you boyfriend or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot you can do to customize the blog - almost too much. I was messing around with the HTML Sunday trying to remember what I used to know about it. Good thing there is a preview mechanism because I screwed the look up pretty badly.

    Well, I suppose I should work instead reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...