Wednesday, January 30, 2008

everybody clap your hands!!!

last night we went to the hockey game with amy and mark. this was like the funnest game i've ever been too. and i've been to a lot of them. before the clock even started, there was a fight. within the first 4 minutes, there were 3 fights and one person was removed from the game. it was awesome. anyway, they played a song there which reminded me of that new mcdonalds commercial. amy said she hadn't seen it so i'm trying to post it here. this little kid is so adorable. i love this ad. it makes me want chicken nuggets from mcds. speaking of chicken nuggets, i've been wanting fried chicken lately. this week at the grocery i got the morning star (or boca) veggie chicken patties (crunchy coating). they are AWESOME and have half the fat of regular fried chicken patties. they really taste like chicken, but better. just in case anyone wonders, i am NOT a vegetarian, but i do like some "meatless" products (like tofu). in the case of these chicken patties, i think this meatless version is better than the real thing! also goes for their sausage patties! YUM!

7 comments:

  1. I hear you woman. I love the veggie corndogs, hot dogs, chicken nuggets (MorningStar makes nuggets too), and black bean burgers. Now that I am not supposed to be eating much processed meats, i eat the veggie hotdogs and don't feel bad about eating them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that little fellow's got some moves, also! Every time I see that commercial, I try to dance like he does... Which ain't pretty, I don't think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I had to post anonymously earlier, as I try to figure this new style out, b/c it wouldn't let me comment without "signing in", which i thought I'd done, but maybe I didn't...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more spaz comment... I meant for your weight blog, that was I who said keep the weight loss in perspective of how much you want/have to lose by percent...

    ReplyDelete
  5. or, maybe you changed it from private to public... Too much going on today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stuff too!
    BTW, how do you add more than one picture into the Blog?
    I've got a lot to learn with this new thingie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another comment on this, since I was just "jamming" to it at lunch in between meetings... ;) I love the way that little fellow purses his lips, in an oh-so serious but funny way... And, when his dad gets into it, you know where the little fellow got it from...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...