Sunday, February 3, 2008

a NEW survey!

i realize that many of you won't be able to complete this, but, i found it on myspace and thought it was sweet. I am a proud mommy 1. AGES? Kendal - 4-1/2 months 2. Name? Rowland Kendal T. 3. Birthday? September 15, 2007 5. How long did labor last? 8 hours from when water broke to baby came out. hard labor started way after my water broke. 6. Who was in the room when baby was born? my husband, the doctor, and a nurse 7. How long did you push 2 hours, 10 minutes away from a csection (the dr came to give me the bad news when i actually learned how to push the right way!) 8. weight 7 lbs 10 ozs 9. Length? 21 in. 10. Any hair? quite a bit of RED hair 11. Who does baby look like? very much like me (and my dad), but he is looking more like his dad now. he definitely has my pasty white skin and square face and fat cheeks, but he has his dad's lips and toes. even his eyes look like N's a bit. he has N's curly hair too, but i still wonder how melissa gave him the red hair?!?!? 12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? dude. 50 pounds. no joke. within 2 weeks, though, i lost all but 10 of it. it was ALL water. i was SO waterlogged. i had rockin' cankles! 13.Due date, On time or early? ON my due date. 14. Who drove you home from the hospital? my hubby 15. How many baby showers did you have? 2 16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? about 6 to 8 weeks 17. Did you breastfeed? milk didn't come in. i pumped for 6 weeks to give him what i could, then just switched to formula. 18. Who keeps your baby the most? i do the most (since i stay home from work), but other than me, that'd be my mom and katelyn. 19. When do you wanna have another? already trying... 20. How did you pick the name? rowland is a t. family name, and the t.s are originally from Kendal, England! 21. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? water broke as "hurricane" umburto came across NC 22. Anyone spend the night with you first night home? just me and the proud papa! 23.Did you cry the first time you held your baby? i don't even remember holding him. i had such a migraine from the labor/pushing... by the time i could open my eyes, i just didn't know what to think about a baby because i've never been much of a baby person. but within 12 hours, i couldn't stop looking at him and crying... because he was so beautiful! 24. Where was the baby born? rex 25. Did you video tape the birth? heck no. no photos allowed (per my request. in retrospect, though, i wouldn't have cared during the bad part. i just wanted it to be over!)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...