Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Analee's Christmas List

Well, I don't usually post a gift list for myself but this Christmas, I actually want some interesting things.  I posted a link to this on the left-hand side of my blog. Kendal and Holly's are there too.

photoshop actions:  http://www.florabellacollection.com/florabella-color--haze-photoshop-actions.html


Cash - i actually have an envelope that i'll put it in.  i have a camera fund, i'm saving for a full frame!

DVD:  Forks Over Knives(ok, so actually I just want to borrow this, but, if you know where I can do that - tell me!)

BOOK:  1000 VeganRecipes by Robin Robertson 


SHOES:  Dansko Volley Blue Patchwork Coated Canvas size 40

Clothes or Gift certificates to Chicos or Coldwater Creek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...