Friday, June 20, 2008

random thoughts for today



1. this morning i saw bo pooping outside. whew. maybe i'll start sending him out for longer now. he has the worst poos.

2. i dont really feel that great today. i had a great night's sleep, though. i wonder if that has anything to do with my lack of energy today.

3. blueberries, i hear, are almost ripe! yay!

4. am i really pregnant? sometimes, besides feeling sick all the time, i really don't feel pregnant. we did hear the heart beat on monday, but i still don't feel pregnant. last time, though, i felt it the whole time.

5. i weighed myself this morning after my morning pee. i've lost another pound (accd to my scales). now i total 4 pounds lost in a month. yay for all day morning sickness. not really yay though.

6. how can one forget to eat?

7. kendal drank water from a cup today. well, i poured it into his mouth, his tongue was sticking out. i wonder if he is part cat. slurp slurp slurp.

8. kendal is eating spaghetti for lunch and supper. tastes just like chef-boyardee stuff, except with no salt. kinda plain. but he loves it, and so does his face, shirt, and fingers, which then spread it to his legs, highchair, and every toy within reach.

9. i want one of these:


10. tomorrow is stamp day and i want to go, but this week's mass production of cards has kinda left me in the card-overload. maybe i can take my SCRAPS ONLY and make cards out of them. that'd be productive, right?

11. i got my model done, and i thought i'd have to work all weekend to get it written. but, the engineer wants to review my pond layout. so, that means that it'll be monday before i get the ok to write. i hate writing the report. actually, i dont' mind the writing. it is the figure drawing that i hate. figure 1a and 1b will take me a whole day to create. yuck.

12. wonder pets is on. a baby dragon is stuck on the cloud!

13. i'm sleepy. think i'll take a nap. then i'll wake up feeling crappier. and i'll need to nap more. uugh. i need a purpose!

14. i found a hair on my chin. oh my god!!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't feel pregnant with G until the first real ultrasound at 20 weeks! With F, not until I felt her kick. With Bub, from the first minute. With this one... around that 20 week mark. I think each pregnancy is different.

    I was always skewed on weight gain. I thought losing in the first trimester was awesome -- made a smaller net gain (pre-preg to birth). I am almost 34 weeks and have gained 19lbs -- ugh! I feel like a blimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #14... pluck it and pretend it didn't happen! Are you turning into mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those pesky chin hairs. Pluck it, but, expect it to come back, they always do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. analee, don't worry. I'll make the same promise to you that I've made to mom. If something happens to you, god forbid, and you are in the hospital, I will pluck your chin whiskers for you.

    (that should get a good response from mom...)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...