Sunday, June 1, 2008

sex and the city... the MOVIE!



well tonight, andrea and i went to watch the new sex and the city movie. let me just say, it was awesome. i also realized just how much hormones i had running through my veins, as at least three separate times during the movie my eyes teared up (and my chin even quivered once)! those of you who know me KNOW that i rarely cry. so, those tears meant a lot of emotion!

well i won't spoil the movie, but i will post this one photo of miranda, who this time was my favorite character. she did a great job (better than on the show), and her hair looked terrific through the whole thing. this scene, in particular, she looked her best.


so now i want to dye my hair red, cut it short, buy some fancy schmancy shoes and a bag and go out on the town! too bad bartenders don't make virgin cosmos... or i'd really do it!

2 comments:

  1. I can make you an excellent virgin cosmo, just ask next time you're here!

    I never watched that show so I guess I don't care about the movie.

    I do want to see Indiana Jones, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord you have a friend that will watch that stuff with you!

    That show is to me, what Battlestar Galactica is to you. Zzzzz..

    Fraking frak for frak's sake!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...