Monday, June 23, 2008

what what?



not that i follow college baseball, but yesterday (or was it saturday), i was sad to see UNC loose.

yes, you heard me right. i was sad to see UNC loose.

what is so weird about that statement is that for my entire life, i have been a NCSU fan (which means automatically i hate UNC and duke). (kinda like... as a purdue fan, could you EVER root for notre dame?)

ok. so, when i realized that i was pulling for UNC to win in baseball, i considered the fact that maybe the ABCD rule applies only to basketball and football. OR, am i just getting soft?

(ABCD anybody but carolina or duke)

5 comments:

  1. You're getting soft!

    Fook Duke and go to hell Carolina!

    Until the day I die, cheers for Notre Dame or Indiana will never utter from my lips. I bleed the Old Gold and Black!

    Now, any other team in the Big 10 competing for a championship is alright by me, but not the Irish or Hoosiers.

    My version of the Irish fight song, cleaned up a touch...

    Oh God, how I hate Notre Dame.
    They bleeping suck
    And their team is lame.
    They give Jesus a bad name.
    Oh God, how I hate Notre Dame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hormonal. You are getting soft in your pregnancy! Never blue. always RED...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny. We are actually watching the CWS this year due to the fact that FSU was there (so a Fairel was there). I did watch UNC play. I loved seeing where they were from. Can't say that I wanted them to win, though :-)

    Softy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, one great thing about going to the party school, San Diego State University, no one hates you.

    Except for maybe the cops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit... I felt a moment of weakness also watching the games... But today, I'm back to my ABCD self! Carolina sucks! (I almost tagged it with the .com... ;) )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...