Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girlie Wisdom!



1. A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care.

2. One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.

3. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.

4. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.

5. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.

6. The older you get , the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

7. Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

8. Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

9. I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers.

10. Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!

11. Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like...'You know sometimes I forget to eat!' .....Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!

12. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.

13. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. I suppose I ressemble #12... (Even though I'm not a gal, although often I'm included as "one of the gals"...)

    And, I had the volume up today for some reason, and your playlist started playing "Pepper"... I never knew that was what it called, but I love that song! It makes me like your playlist even more... Thanks for the better song stuck in my head...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those, Analee. Thanks. So, true, too.

    There's a line in a Sheryl Crow song that I just love,

    "I ain't taking shit of no one, baby, that was yesterday".

    THAT'S my new motto as I venture into my new world.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...