Saturday, July 19, 2008



If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:
Several HIGH HIGH heels and purses to match!!!

Can't get to sleep without?
TV

I have an irrational fear of:
people touching my neck

What type of food do/did you eat at your grandparents house?
fried chicken, whacky cake, potatoes, and cabbage!

What weight were you when you were born?
not sure, but probably in the 6 to 7 pound range.

I am most opposed to:
dishonesty

I am too old to be:
wearing flip flops to work

I find the thought of childbirth:
painful yet rewarding.

Next door to my house is:
trees, spiders, snakes, squirrels, beetles, grapevines, poison ivy, rocks,...

My feet are:
Bare, and probably dirty since i've been walking outside all day barefooted.

My preferred style of jeans is:
dark colored, not too high, not too low, a little bit of stretch, and NOT tight on the ankle!



I know how to cook:
cake box cookies (i know how to eat them too!)

I am annoyed at:
this persistent headache that won't go away, and probably won't for about 5 more months (or more).

Men should always:
work hard

Women should never:
lift things that they shouldn't especially when there is a [hard working] man to lift it for her.

What child-related smell do you not like?
cigarette smoke (spec. salem light 120s)

What sea creature scares you?
most of them scare me, sharks, rays, crabs, barracuda, ...pretty much anything with sharp teeth and/or sharp spines!

What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
right now? red (since he's the only one around) - normally, brown hair.

What object have you broken most recently?
broke a glass about 3 weeks ago in the sink...

Name one of the Spice Girls?
victoria beckham (only 'cause i want[ed] her hair cut)



What was the last thing to make you cry?
probably some stupid car commercial or something. those pregnancy hormones make me cry at the stupidest things.

I would like to be in an advertisement for:
food lion toilet cleaner

What are the stems of wine glasses for?
to display the glass!

My favorite shoes are:
actually, my old squishy flops that i got after hurricane dennis after (unknowingly) walking in sewer water on one of the flooded streets... on our way to see the remaining stairs and houses up at nags head. we all bought new shoes and washed our feet, and i remember branton had a FIT that i spent $30 on flops. still, 9 years later, i've nearly worn them out. if i could find another pair just like them. i'd buy them again!

My mothers' greatest fear is:
probably to never heal from knee surgery!

Can you use chopsticks?
Yep.

Do you prefer beaches or forests?
tough one. i suppose i'll have to say beaches, though they are just too sunny for me these days.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the only comment I will put here references the time at which you posted this blog... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...