Saturday, December 20, 2008

belly matters and tea stuff

my belly is so tight that my belly-button hurts. i feel like i'm going to explode. no kidding. we had a good time at the tea room today. 'twas a long wait to be seated but the food was tasty, especially the cucumber sandwich. i drank a pot and a half of lavender tea, mom, grace, and faith had market spice (decaf), melissa had jasmine. we even had dessert (4 different pieces of cake/pie), the consensus was that the red velvet cake was the best.
pinky up for you kate! we missed you!

3 comments:

  1. Analee, let me answer the one from Amy for you!
    Amy, on the way to WF, I commented about which one of the men would make the run to Smithfield Barbeque and how long it would take them...well, they all went. Joshua told me that he had a hot dog and french fries. I can only imagine what the rest of them got. I'm just glad that it wasn't buffet...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...