Friday, December 5, 2008

christmas 1976

kendal and i were born within 4 days of each other. well, actually 4 days minus 32 years. :) i was searching through mom's old picture albums yesterday and came across this photo of me. it isn't really that great of a picture, but it looks just like kendal. even the lips. in several photos from that christmas (1976, when i was 15 months old, just like kendal will be this christmas), the only differences between him and me are #1 - eye color (mine were blue at that point), and #2 hair color (mine was blonde and straight). my mom still says that he looks like his dad, but after looking at my pictures, she did agree that he "favored" me... but we do agree that his expressions come from nathaniel.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This one really does look like Kendal! He even gives that "closed eyes" expression to me now. I know you've seen it too. That wasn't you just closing your eyes when the picture snapped. That was you intentionally closing them and looking toward me. Kind of like rolling your eyes, you know?
    He really does look like YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture....totally Kendal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...