Thursday, January 15, 2009

first bath

my favorite baby smell is back.. burt's bees baby bee! today holly had her first real bath and unfortunately i have no pictures of it. first, i was alone (which would have made it hard to take any photos). second, my camera battery was DEAD since i left it open last night. oh well. i'll get memorable "second bath" photos of her next time... well, come to think of it, my dad WAS here... and i suppose i could have asked him to take a picture of her bath, but... again, the battery was dead. next time, i promise pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I've never smelled the Burt's Bees. Poor Gabe has to use the Eucerin or Cetaphil for his eczema, so there is literally NO smell. I do use Johnson and Johnson shampoo still, so at least that gives him some sort of baby smell.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...