Monday, January 19, 2009

jan 1st - gabe's birthday

kendal (15.5 months) and gabe (2 years) playing on the floor
back on jan 1st, we (as always) go to washington for a birthday party. we will never forget when gabe was born.. and i won't soon forget when gary called me either (to tell me he was born) because he was a month early! i know emily wasn't ready! anyway, these pictures are both from emily as i didn't even take my camera out that day... but, i had to share them to make my january pictures complete! these moments were too sweet not to share!
kendal really tried to steal kisses from samantha (23 months i think). really. nathaniel said he cruised over to her, grabbed her collar, and open mouth kissed her face! yea. he got his dad's smooth moves, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Dig those plaid pants! He's gonna be a golfer, I bet :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...