Monday, January 19, 2009

Kendal's first bubble bath!

I'm sure you're wondering why I waited this long to give Kendal a REAL bubble bath... But, since he comes from a long line of folks with sensitive skin, I wanted to make sure he'd be ok in such soapy waters! We went to Whole Foods the other day to get Holly some Gripe Water and while I was browsing the baby section, I noticed some banana scented bubble bath. Well, we just had to get it. It was for "sensitive skin." So, the next night was bath night... we filled the small tub with hot water and bubbles, I got in, Kendal got in.. and the fun began! Actually, he didn't really like it as much as I expected. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty, so the bubbles sticking to his hands was kinda like "dirt" which made for some interesting drama in the tub. But after a while, he started to play, but by then I was getting cold! Anyway, here is the footage! (incidentally, these photos are in reverse order. so if you look at them that way, you can kinda see the "i'm not sure about this!" to the "this is fun!")

2 comments:

  1. You know... none of my kids have ever had a bubble bath because of our sensitive skin! I may have to get to Whole Food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures!! Gabe gets a bubble bath every night, but a fragrance-free, soap-free Eucerin bubble bath? What's the point right? hahaha

    He loves to "decorate" his trucks with the bubbles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...