Saturday, January 24, 2009

the ladies man

just a quick story... today i was on the way home from the grocery - sitting at the stoplight, i was in the turn lane, about a half-car length ahead of the car beside me (in the straight lane). kendal was in the backseat. i looked in my rear view mirror (which never looks out the back of my car - it is on my kids faces) and noticed kendal playing peekaboo out to the side of his carseat towards holly's seat. well, holly wasn't in the car, she was home with her dad. so i peeked out the side of the car and saw a very attractive young woman (early 20's) playing peekaboo with kendal from her car.

2 comments:

  1. I can resist no longer, I've read this blog episode three times now, and must comment... ;)

    Teach the Rocket to flash my phone number on his hands/palms when he's playing peek-a-boo!!!

    Obviously j/k (hopefully it's obvious? I just need humor after a long work day... ;))... Or more obviously just jealous that all my efforts at "peekaboo" these days seem to dead-end... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, after watching Alvin and the Chipmunks (the real movie, not the cartoon), Faith decided to sing to the guy next to us at a light. What did she sing? "Bow-chica-wow-wow"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...