Saturday, October 24, 2009

holly's new bloomers!

got the CUTEST bloomers in the mail today!  i ordered these off of etsy.  oh my.  every little girl needs her own pair (or three) of personalized bloomers!

and make sure to notice the cupcake ones with the "1" candle... in christmas colors!  how CUTE is that!?!?!?!
(these were ordered from ccbgknikolich in case you are interested in ordering some also!  it is a great deal! for example, at silly goose in WF - which don't get me wrong, i love that store - but, these bloomers are $8 each and it costs $8 to embroider... and there aren't many choices for fonts.  these were... $30 for 3 pairs including the embroidery and she has TONS of font choices!)







2 comments:

  1. Delaney had some that I had made for her first birthday. I LOVE them!!!! Too bad, they are too small now because she loved them as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! I just purchased bloomers for a friend who is having a baby in December and they turned out adorable. I paid 9.50 + shipping. Stithcesandsmiles.com is who I ordered from on Esty. I love that site!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...