Monday, March 3, 2008

laughing kendal

this past weekend, nathaniel put all the cat toys (he found under the stove) into a basket downstairs.

tonight, nathaniel was washing dishes and i was watching kendal play in his saucer, which is right next to the cat toy basket. maggie approached the said basket and started sniffing around (looking for a treat, i thought). she pulled out her favorite (cat) toy, which is a blue lizard. this blue lizard came from petsmart last year, mom gave me a coupon for "1 free cat toy" and that is what i got. willow has played with it some, but mainly maggie loves to throw it, play keep away with it, and chew it.

so out came the blue lizard. maggie stomped around it a bit, and then looked at me and growled (my sign that she wants to play). well when she growled, kendal looked at her and smiled.



mags with the blue lizard

i started playing with mags for a few minutes, kendal getting increasingly interested. by this time, nathaniel was finished in the sink and came in the living room to see what was going on (because as you all know, i rarely play with maggie). i pulled kendal out of the saucer and sat him on the floor, in my lap, so he could get a close view of mags playing.


kendal starting to enjoy doggie playtime

we played and we played. and kendal laughed and laughed and laughed. he particularly liked when maggie growled at the toy when i was trying to get it from her. this went on for quite some time, then nathaniel went to get the camera.. and it started all over again. i'd say besides me saying "buji buji buji", this was the longest he's laughed yet.

i sure hope this video works.


now, these pictures are after the laughing session... kendal was watching me while nathaniel was holding him! as much as i think he looks like me, he SO looks like nathaniel too! what do you think?



look at my tongue!
(did i spell it right mom?)


are you coming mommie?

6 comments:

  1. So FUNNY. Makes me just laugh and laugh!
    Congratulations. You are getting better at spelling!
    Yes he does look like you but he looks like his daddy MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, was able to see the video, very cute!

    And, he definitely looks like Nathaniel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That made me laugh too - and I couldn't see Maggie!

    You are right, though... he is looking more and more like Nathaniel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god that is so cute. We'll have to try that again next week when I'm home! I think he looks like a good mix of you and Nathaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody here has listened, watched and laughed. Rob still says he looks more like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's so cute how rocket is reaching for maggie the entire time. so sweet. i can't wait for him to reach for me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...