Thursday, March 27, 2008

riding dirty


funny that that song makes me think of faith. not in the "riding dirty" kind of way, just the "widin' durdy" way. (those of you who DO know what i'm talking about will laugh when you hear the song, uncensored - i can't for the LIFE of me think of where she'd hear this song! melissa doesn't listen to this kind of music!)

what's up with that dude's teeth? is that attractive? yea. ok. maybe if you are a gemologist.

so taday i said to nathaniel "we need a vacuum upstairs and we need one downstairs too!"

he said "NO WE DON'T!!!" (i agree, we don't need 2, but it would be nice.)

this brief conversation made me think of about when i was little, my mom had one of those blue electrolux vacuum cleaners. i used to ride the trunk part of it like a dog. some way, in my mind, it was like a dog. except without the fur. i loved riding that old thing.


also, i saw a couple of boxes on the side of the road today. anyone want to build a fort?



tee hee hee.

5 comments:

  1. Love remembering Faith singing "widing durdy". You should get quite a reaction to building your fort! I remember you riding on the vacuum. I think I have pictures. You also like to get in a bucket and sit. Just sit. and look cute! I know I have pictures of THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha oh man i have tears rolling down my face! yea man a card board fort looks great in any back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She got the song from you! You put it on our old computer, then gave the computer to Missy.

    So, YOU, are the reason for Faithers "Ridin' Dirty"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re vacuum cleaners, ours bit the dust so we got a new one. We decided to get an Oreck, mostly because, well, I don't know; they have a good rep and, if we got the pink one, they donated $50 to breast cancer research. So, yeah, we've now got a pink vacuum cleaner.

    Anyway, it is incredibly light but full industrial strength. Although I typically use that Shark Vac for the tile/wood floor downstairs, it doesn't do squat on the oriental rugs. So, now I can carry Mr. Pinky downstairs and vacuum away.

    BTW, do you think Mr. B will be doing any more vacuuming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No... I am the responsible party for the Riding Dirty daughter. We bought a subscription to one of those online napster type services and downloaded the top 10 'most downloaded' (at the time) songs. Riding Dirty was one of those. And Faith picked right up on it and still sings and shakes her booty when it comes on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...