Sunday, March 2, 2008

red headed boys

to be honest, when the doctor first said that kendal had red hair, my first thought was "oh no!" mainly because... how many cute red headed boys have you ever seen?

let me recount the red headed boys i can think of, in the order that i can remember them.

-long time ago, like in 1st grade or something, i vaguely remember a boy that had red hair. for some reason i feel like his name was forrest. maybe that was his last name.. i really can't remember much about him except he had red hair and i didnt' like him.

+several years ago, i met a coworker's son (tankard), who had red hair. i think his name was hayden, but i'm not sure. he was a cute little guy. sweet as can be. and apparently a good son, too because his dad sure bragged about him (and his sister who also had red hair) a lot!

+recently, i met nathaniel's nephew zach, who is about the cutest 'grown' [boy] kid i've ever seen. maybe it is his personality, maybe it isn't his red hair at all, but he is adorable.

++even more recently, i've noticed that prince harry has red hair. i think he is SO cute. everytime they show him on tv, i say (outloud) "he is so cute!"

so i'm not so worried about my red headed boy now. i hope his hair stays red because it sure is pretty.


oh my god! he is so cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I left a comment and got an error. Maybe Blogger ain't much better!

    I don't think I can duplicate what I said other than it was I think K will have dark red hair and with his brown eyes, will be very handsome.

    I think Harry, now that he is older, is far better looking than William.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny, i just googled Harry yesterday because i hadn't seen any new pictures. he is really good looking... especially in camo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...