Thursday, March 6, 2008

Longaberger


Today I received my pair of MINI loaf pans from Longaberger. I got the Tomato Color, as shown above. However, the above photo is of the regular loaf pan, not the mini. I guess it was a special order only... because now I can't even find it online!

Let me just say that they are SO cute. I even bought bananas the other day so i could let them overripen and make mini-loafs of banana bread. I was gonna save them and give them as gifts (with a cake in it), but, they are just too cute. I think I'll use them plenty, so I'm keeping them.

A while back, I ordered of the small pie plates and we use them all the time. I have both the tomato red and orange spice color. they are perfect for salads and pasta. i've wanted to cook a pot pie in them, but i haven't yet. i can't wait for THEM to go on special again, because i want 4 more!!!

also, i bought a lunch basket about 2 years ago. it is so cute. unfortunately it lives in the cabinet now, mainly because i never need to "take" my lunch anywhere. and i'm sure nathaniel wouldn't want to carry it to work (not as manly as a food lion bag, right?).

If you want to look at the Longaberger stuff, which is AWESOME both the pottery and the baskets, please go to my sister's page and see what they have! (and i'm assuming she doesn't mind me posting the link...)

2 comments:

  1. i don't mind at all, but the link doesn't work. I am glad you like them! I love the tomato, but it won't be made anymore.

    I am also glad to know that you got them! That was fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. i think it is fixed now. in case it is not, the link is to www.longaberger.com/melissafairel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...