Tuesday, October 21, 2008

dumb things overheard

well, there were a lot of stupid things we heard people say yesterday, but here are two: first at the doctor office with nathaniel, the nurse said to us "oh my gosh, look at that color. is that natural?" (while putting her hands in his red hair) no. we dye our 13 month old's hair. DUH! next we were in the farm animal area at the fair and this young man (teenager) said to his mom: is that a goat? (no) is it a camel? (no) what is it? (she was looking for the sign) it was a cow, a brahman cow - they have a hump. do we even have camels here? oh yea, we saw a dead one on the side of the road this morning on the way into work (haha nathaniel).

2 comments:

  1. If I had a nickel for every time people asked me if Sophie and Jacqueline were twins, I would be rich! Duh!

    A stay-at-home dad of boy-girl twins that I met at Costco recently told me that he gets asked all the time if his twins are identical. Double Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on Analee, we all know you not only dye his hair but you also plaster false eyelashed on him every morning :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...