Thursday, October 16, 2008

remember simon?

i used to love this game. we had one when i was growing up and i suppose as long as the batteries worked, we played with it. anyway, i loaded a widget with the game at the bottom of my blog page. so, scroll down and have at it! i only made it to 15 the first time i played it. i thought that kinda sucked. of coarse, i've not been up long... and i'm SUPPOSED to be working (which my brain is kinda gearing that way at the moment...) so that is my excuse. what was your first score? what is your excuse?

5 comments:

  1. eh, second time i only made it to 14. maybe that is just how many things i can remember in a sequence these days. will have to work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16... Which is coincidentally today's date... ;) And, being stubbornly competitive, I'd say it was because I wanted to beat your score, that I concentrated... Which is hard to do with a head full of congestion... Thanks, flu shot!! So, the flu shot is my real excuse for why I both could get up to and couldn't get better than 16... ;) I broke it up, like a phone number, into 4 units of 4 to remember... Otherwise, I'd have probably gotten like 9, when it started speeding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only made it to 8 but that is because my finger slipped and I hit the wrong button. Serious!

    I do remember this "game". Fun, and, thanks a lot for putting it on your Blog; now I will sit here all day screwing around with it!

    Sort of like taking all of those lame tests on Face book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got to 17 -- all while nursing a wiggly baby. I think I could have gone longer, but he unlatched and it broke my concentration when I looked down :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps - this game is supposed to be awesome for memory as we get older! A lot of nursing homes try to incorporate this type of game/activity into their programs (with much success even for ahlzeimer's patients)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...