Friday, October 17, 2008

interesting quiz

i took this "who should you vote for" quiz on blogthings... and i thought i'd share both the link (so you can take it) and my results! (again, this does not mean that i'm encouraging anyone to vote for either candidate, nor does it mean i'm voting the way the quiz went! - just saying!)
Your Issue Profile: 28% Obama, 72% McCain
When it gets down to it, you tend to best match John McCain. But he's not the perfect candidate for you, and you may not be sold on him yet. Obama shares a good number of your views too, so you might want to give him a second look. It all comes down to which issues matter to you the most.

2 comments:

  1. Who in the world is Bob Barr?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get it to show you your breakdown? It just tells me who I should vote for, but doesn't say %ages. Just curious since it says that I have 3 things in common and 5 not in common with the one it says TO vote for. If I disagree with his majority, shouldn't that mean I should vote for the other guy?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...