Friday, October 24, 2008

neigh-neigh and woo-woo

i was listening to kids - xm today and heard a song that made me laugh out loud!!! it was called neigh-neigh and woo-woo. if you want to hear it too, you can go to this site and hit play on the song... it is #9. so now that i listened to some of the other songs... i want the CD!!! these songs are so stupid! peanut butter and jellyfish? pizza rocket? hockey monkey? LOL!!! Lyrics to Neigh-Neigh And Woo-Woo : Lost in the desert Without any water Nothing to drink but sand and rocks Lost in the desert Without any water Looking for the two horses I lost Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo Two horses I know Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo Here's how they go.. "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" This song is stupid You told me so But Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo Here's how they go.. "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" Lost in the desert Goin' out of my mind Walking in circles, hoping to find Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo Two horses I know Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo Here's how they go.. "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" "Neigh! Neigh! Woo! Woo-hoo!" Up over the hill What do I see? Neigh-Neigh and Woo-Woo I guess they found me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...