Friday, November 28, 2008

The Name Game Of My Dreams

Yesterday's Thanksgiving meal went off without a hitch. Everything was SO SO SO good - I wish I could eat it all again today (yes, even the butternut squash soup)! I didn't even miss the stuffing... there was a cherry sausage rice dish that kinda took its place (it was DELICIOUS - I picked out so many of the cherries.) And Shannon is 2 for 2 in regards to Kendal's belly because the two things she cooked - he ate! Can't say that for anyone else (not even myself), the only other thing he'd eat was my pumpkin pie. Good thing I planned ahead and brought him food... (which was also turkey, just sliced deli meat - and cheese!) Anyway, after dinner as we were enjoying our dessert (well, some of us had room for dessert), I mentioned a dream I had last week about Holly. I dreamed that when she was born, I named her something different. Her name was still Holly, but Noelle was NOT her middle name. Interesting enough, as I said out loud the name I gave her in my dreams, Nathaniel said "That's Amy's middle name!" SO... I will have to pay Chris $5 for changing the baby name*... but I just may do it. This is a name that Nathaniel likes, as he's mentioned it before I just forgot about it. The name itself could represent many people that are important to me, not just Amy. So we agreed, over cake and wine (and water) that if she's born on Christmas day (or Amy's birthday which is near her due date), we'd give her this middle name. *Chris, this secret message is for you. I think after you know what it is (if you ever know), you'd let that $5 slide because i think you'd like it better than Noelle! I won't tell you what it is, obviously some of you will know what it is - but for those of you who don't, here is a hint!

3 comments:

  1. Love that name choice. Such a nice flow and when I hear the full name it sounds so pretty. That's funny you and Chris made a bet! I know what you mean about eating Thanksgiving all over again!!!!! I could kill for some mashed potatoes right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, of course, would be honored, if it came to pass. But, if you stay with Noelle, I think that is very pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what Amy B.'s last name is but that is the cutest picture of her! I enlarged it and can still see the modern day Mrs. B there! It is so cute!
    So what is her middle name?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...