Thursday, November 20, 2008

Which pair will it be this time?

Let me start by explaining that I wash a lot of clothes, I just have no desire to put them away. I wait until Nathaniel gets home to put up laundry, as it is always nice when he helps me do it. We have a great, fast method: He folds, I hang. *** I just got out of the shower. I went to my underwear drawer to pick out today's pair when I remembered and starting laughing out loud at something he said last night while he was folding my underwear. He said "I wonder which pair it will be this time!?!" referring to which pair of underwear I'll be wearing when (and if) my water breaks. Last time it was a pink and red pair from old navy that said "baby be mine" on the butt. Maybe I should start considering which pair of panties I wear each day, just in case. Really, though, all consideration should be placed on my feet... since when it broke with Kendal, the way I convinced the nurse that it was really broken was telling her that "[the water] made it all the way down into my shoes." No worries, those shoes are long gone.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha. i remember bringing your clothes home from the hospital and washing them for you...trying not to touch them. they were still wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gross. i should have just thrown them away! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...