Monday, October 25, 2010

new blog background

as this last monday comes to a close, i am sad.
this sorta abstract background adequately reflects my mood.

the kids were great today.  they ate well, played well, and gave me lots of hugs and kisses.  i feel like i am dying and i'll never get to see them again.  i know that isn't the case (any more than for every day that passes we are one day closer...) but it sure feels like it.

woe is me.  i should go find some worms to eat.  (i know only mom and melissa will get that reference...)

2 comments:

  1. And ooey, gooey gopher guts... you can't forget those!

    Seriously, though... let yourself feel sad. It's okay. Feel it, then let it go. You know it will get better. But right now, feel sad. It's okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody loves me. Everybody hates me. Guess I'll go eat worms!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...