Friday, February 4, 2011

Riding in the Car

Before I took non-flash pictures of the rainy, dreary day, I took some pictures of the kids in their carseats.  First of all, I usually drive. Second, I don't typically have my camera out in the car.  But, today Nathaniel brought me a wonderful photo book about New Mexico and within about 20 minutes I was ready to fly out there just to take pictures.  Since that isn't really an option, I resorted to taking pictures of the kids (and the road, hazy as it was...).  So anyway, I thought I'd share a one of those pictures too. Still, keep in mind I'm working on the whole black and white thing.  I guess unless I practice doing it, I'll never get good at it. So, you'll probably be seeing a lot of black and white for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...