Thursday, February 17, 2011

wee bit of me: February 17

got this idea from one of the photography blogs i follow (Captivus Living)

{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
Two Hard Fried Eggs and Toast with Butter and Jam
 


{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Winter:  five.  Summer:  two or three.
 


{three} city or country?
Both.  Probably country more than city though.  I just want chickens.
 


{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
Which job?  Mommy:  All the hugs and kisses and the endless conversations that I participate in or overhear.  Geologist: Knowing that I am protecting Human and Environmental Health.  Photographer:  Seeing the results of a session on the camera and being proud of the photos!
 


{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
Oreos.
 


{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yes, I've had a few photographs in the paper and back in the old school days, I did make the honor roll.  Our small town paper always put the honor roll students in the paper.  That was a big deal back then.
 


{seven} do you use post-it notes?
At work, yes!  If I had some at home, I'd use them here too!
 


{eight} do you have freckles?
Covered in them, Head to Toe.
 


{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Yes, I like pink on a man especially when it is in the form of his baby girl or, even better, the diaper bag.
 


{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I write a letter anytime I need to thank someone.  Thank yous should always be handwritten. So, I had a lot to write after Christmas!  Soon, my children will learn to write their own.  It is a great habit to have.
 

 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...