Thursday, August 21, 2008

daycare update

first day: not so bad. he gladly went to the teacher and sat right on the floor and played. not a tear, not a word, of coarse i cried when i got to the car because it was my first time leaving him with someone that was not family. second day (today): they had to peel him off of me, then he started the MA MA MA MA cry. oh my god it was all i could do to wait 'till i got to the car to cry. and i cried for 20 minutes on the way home before i could get it under control. i can tear up right now thinking about it, and it's been 2 hours since i left him. i did call a little while ago to check on him and they said he cried for just a minute until he started playing. so, seems that i cried more than he did. i wonder if he misses me as much as i miss him.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he misses you when he is there, but I can just about guarentee that YOU miss HIM more! He is playing and being entertained. You are probably doing some sort of work or chore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...