Thursday, August 27, 2009

most popular birthday


after consulting my calender, i'm surprised to announce that there is a tie between may and september for the most birthdays:
may:  caroline, melody, kathy, jeffrey, jodi, zach, natalie, dina, ann, & matt = 10
september: jon, sara madison, melissa, cole, kendal, me, grace, butch, lindsey, and joshT = 10

third busiest is january: meredith, jonathan, ray, rob, smitty, daryl, and joy = 7

december isn't even 4th!
least busiest is february.  only "uncle" chris's birthday is recorded there.
i guess, technically, it is the hardest month to "hit" since it has the shortest number of days.  hum.  on what month would one have to get pregnant to have a baby in february? late may/early june.  just saying in case anyone in the family would like to add to that month.  probably won't be me since not having a job kinda puts a damper on growing a larger family.

3 comments:

  1. That's kind of funny, b/c I know so many couples whose anniversary (my parents included) falls on/around Memorial Day... You'd think the two would go hand-in-hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, October 5th is the most popular birth date in the GP, and May 22nd is the least... ;)

    http://www.anybirthday.com/

    Yeah, I'm still fascinated by birthdates... And probably still somewhat obsessed with my own birthdate... (Thanks for reminding me! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a job... and I have four kids... I think the reason that the late May/early June is so low is because that is when kids get out of school. So, mama is tired when daddy gets home :-) By July/August, summer camps are in full swing :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...