Saturday, August 22, 2009

parallel blog

i started a parallel blog for stamping stuff.  (and a parallel email account. and a parallel bank account.)

in reference to the blog, though, that is so this one can stay "me" and not be stuffed with card stuff.
if you want to see cards, then go to that site.
if you want to see "me", then stay here! (or you can see both.)

no more secret boxes here (so if you pull the string a secret bottom will come out and a funny picture of chris  from last year's christmas party will be hidden in the bottom! muhahahahaha)

oh my god i have to go to bed.  i have a big day tomorrow and i need some rest!  good thing that i CAN get a nap if i have to.  first thing tomorrow is angel food distribution (i volunteer there), then in the PM is dinner with andrea and tiffany. yay!  andrea is getting married (another eharmony victory!)

so  i've eaten nachos and drank milk with hopes that stopping my tummy from growling will help me get sleepy.  have i mentioned that i lost nearly 8 pounds this past week?  (that includes clothes)  lets see if i can do that again THIS week!  (right!)

ok so now i need to brush my teeth and put on PJs and put this damn stamping up catalog down.  maybe then i can catch some zzzz-s 

yeah, right!

3 comments:

  1. you forgot to give us the link to the parallel blog!
    ~MJHF

    ReplyDelete
  2. setoftwostamper.blogspot.com

    sorry melissa! (i forgot to mention the fact you could find it by clicking on the "about me - view my complete profile" section to see my blogs!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...