Tuesday, August 4, 2009

mail confusion

today i checked the mail. today, there was a yellow padded envelope in it addressed to me with a return address of amazon.com. lately, nathaniel has been selling a lot of stuff on amazon (books, games, etc.) so i called him because i KNOW i haven't ordered anything. me - "hey, i got a package from amazon, did you get a return or something?" N - "i don't think so, what does it feel like?" me - " a book or a DVD or something" N - "no, who is it addressed to?" me - "me" (at which point i realized why in the world would he get something returned with my name on it?) N - "well open it!" me - [breaking out with laughter] "BIG BANG THEORY!?!?! who sent this? did you send this?" (at that point, i found the insert that indicated it was from allison and emily, and then i REALLY couldn't stop laughing!!!) guys, you are the greatest. i can't wait to watch them. i'll always think of you when i watch it, too. thanks for the pick me up. i don't think i've laughed like that in quite some time!!!

4 comments:

  1. You have some awesome friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing to do for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you liked it! That blog just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny. I would probably be confused too. Hope you get the chance to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...