Friday, August 21, 2009

orange juice poll

i have a question and i hope everyone that reads this will comment: pulp or no in your OJ? i prefer my OJ with no pulp, smooth as can be. at dinner last night, i poured us a small glass of OJ with our turkey sandwiches. nathaniel, somewhat turning up his nose at the glass said "well i just prefer pulp in mine" to which i said "if you want pulp, then go eat an orange!" that is just the way i think, i suppose, but i was wondering what YOU think!?! (and, just to clarify, he did drink the juice. and for the whole 4 or so years we've been dating, there hasn't ever been a carton of pulpy OJ in our house - and i drink a LOT of OJ! i never knew he had that preference!)

8 comments:

  1. Grovestand or homestyle for me - love the pulp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulp, pulp, pulp and NOT from concentrate! We are total OJ snobs - the closer to fresh squeezed the better. We wait for a sale, but our standards from the store are:

    Tropicana Pure Premium "Lots of Pulp" + Calcium

    Florida's Natural Homesqueezed + Calcium

    Come over to the dark side Analee!
    :) - LK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, without a doubt, WITH pulp! I love it!!

    My kids prefer no pulp -- but I never get it. I will get the one with less pulp, but not the one with none.

    There's something about having the pulp in it that makes me think of when mom would cut a hole in an orange and we'd squeeze until all of the juice came out. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't really care for OJ. We are a Sunny D family- the 25% less sugar of course....so to answer your question- NO PULP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pulp for me. Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like orange juice all that much so I hardly buy it. When I do drink it (e.g., at a breakfast buffet where they don't have cranberry or grape fruit), I prefer no pulp because usually the pulp is just sorta stringy and I find that sorta gross.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been giving it some serious thought... ;) Even done research this week by drinking OJ for the first time in about a month! ;) I like it both ways, and sometimes it depends on mood, or what I'm drinking OJ with... (Who likes pulpy OJ after cutting the grass?! Or, with a piece of cake? In all seriousness, I love pulp-less OJ with Raisin Bran, can't drink pulp with it... I've even used OJ as a milk replacement in cereal, when I was a kid...). So, I guess I pick pulp-less, b/c if I want pulp, I eat the whole orange...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...