five weird things that happened in the last 24 hours
1. in the spirit of "green", i tried to ride the bus from my office to nathaniel's office yesterday afternoon but it FULL!
2. holly wore black halloween socks instead of pink tights with her blue tutu to dance.
3. i drank a glass of milk. real cow's milk, too.
4. kendal woke up happy and holly woke up grumpy!
5. i joined twitter. not because i want to "tweet", but because i wanted to win a contest and wanted 2 extra entries.
bonus: last night, i dreamed i went to the kohls in elizabethtown, KY and spent $500 on stupid stuff. when i got to fort knox, i turned around and took it all back because i realized #1 i didn't even like the things i bought, and #2 i'd need that money for other stuff. it is the end of the month but i'm really not even close to being broke though. i'm really proud of myself for saving probably $50 this week by not eating out! (shout out to nathaniel for helping me by making my lunches.)