saw this on melissa's blog, at which time i went to the original blog and saw it.
10 things i am guilty of doing.
1. i am guilty of asking someone to do something for me and immediately doing it myself because I want it done at that moment.(this came right from cinderella's blog!)
2. i am guilty of redoing something that someone has done for me when they aren't looking (or even if they are) because they didn't do it to my standards or liking.
3. i am guilty of holding grudges when people do not acknowledge (which implies do not apologize for) the horrible things they have done to me or my family. i pray about this a lot, both for their forgiveness in heaven and my ability to forgive here on earth.
4. i am guilty of pretending for the sake of my family.
5. i am guilty of wanting to go to church but forgetting it is sunday. every sunday.
6. i am guilty of not being able to stop with one piece of candy.
7. i am guilty of not having structured exercise.
8. i am guilty of using my dresser's horizontal surface as a collection area for "things that need to go somewhere" mainly because any last-minute visitors wouldn't see it, even if they came upstairs.
9. i am guilty of using the internet too much. too much as in too many hours a day.
10. i am guilty of REALLY liking mantracker.