Saturday, September 26, 2009

no sleep till brooklyn




boy can i not sleep.
i didn't go to bed last night until after 1.
and i woke up at 7:30.

and i only got a 15 min nap this afternoon.

tonight it is already 1am and i'm not sleepy still.  just took a melatonin maybe that'll work.
my brain is just in overload - not worried so much as i am just happy and excited about so many things.

some things i have to keep to myself.




but, some things i can share.

like, i got to talk to melissa today. (she knows what i'm talking about.)
and well this camera is just the coolest thing in the world.  i can't get enough of it.
and i sorted through all my paper scraps today.  that was a big task.

but i still need to make 4 thank you cards (which now i can do since i have the paper out and ready to cut and glue... my goal was to make them from my "scrap" pile - which wasn't too scrappy!) and i need to call lexmark and finish my printer installation. and i need to clean my shower (YUCK!). and i know just 2 days ago i washed 4 loads of laundry.  how did my laundry basket get full already again???  is it BREEDING???  geez.

so anyway, i have a lot on my mind, but i just can't pull myself away from the camera i suppose.  i play play play and play some more with these pictures.  i suppose it is a good thing i don't have adobe.

but hey, if anyone has it and would like to share your copy illegally, i'm not against breaking that law.  (did i really say that? i realize it only costs $70...)

SO>>>>>
off to bed.  maybe my eyes will shut.  in the mean time...

1 comment:

  1. no adobe, but i do know where to get a copy of Photoimpact 'real chizzeap"...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...