Tuesday, June 9, 2009

what i want wednesday - a winning lottery ticket!

the only problem i have with achieving this "want" is that i don't waste a dime of my (can't speak for my husband here who does, on rare occasion, buy the powerball for $1 or something) money on lottery tickets, so in actuality i'll never win. suppose not winning by not playing is nearly the same odds as winning by playing, and in the mean time i still have my dollars!!! anyway, after i paid the taxes and saved what it was supposed to save, i'd be giving what was left over to my friends are even MORE underpaid state-employees!!! you know who you are!!! random, someone asked me today "where do groundhogs live?" laughed until i couldn't speak.

1 comment:

  1. My former spouse and I used to play the lotto in CA twice a week. We always used the same set of numbers (combo of b-days, anniveraries, etc.).

    We never won much but $5 or $10.

    However, we did use the same set of numbers at Keno the times we went to Vegas and would win $50 or $100 or even more.

    Gotta play to win, but, in general, I'm with you. Best save the money for something else!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...