Monday, February 1, 2010

funny website

i've been looking at this website for 20 minutes now and i have NOT stopped laughing.

this one reminds me of peopleofwalmart.com except it is cakes not people.  (like "cakesofwalmart")

you have to check it out.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

(just to give you a taste of one, here was my favorite - well, not my favorite, but the first one that made me laugh after i wrote this blog!  they do also put pretty cakes on there.  but, most of them are funny ones.  really funny ones.)

3 comments:

  1. Good laugh for this morning! My favorite is the "Touch down" cake with the arrow!!! What are people thinking? And the sad part is most of these are typical Walmart cakes you see during the Super Bowl-like right now! But, you're right. There are some BEAUTIFUL cakes, too. Especially that Shrek cake-awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite sites to visit. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. check this one... all of them made me cringe and laugh ;-)

    http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2010/01/labor-of-love.html

    PS I don't know why I can't sign in...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...